Monday, November 13, 2006

Best training...but turnout..suckkss!!

Today is Monday..such as a lazy day..I think not only to me..but..I bet to all human being who have to work in Malaysia. And unfortunately..I've got training till tomorrow!!Gosshh!!..This training is for the presentation actually..the training called "Effective Presentation Skills"..the facilitator is good..but what suckss was ME!!...
After the lunch hour, we were asked to present one presentation on "Why my company should be chosen as the other telco best partner".Hmm..u know me...before the training..I was like...'alamak!!..camane ni??ishkk...'...but...after Intan's presentation..suddenly my name was called.."Rozie..your turn.."..and i was like..alamakk!!!and my heart was like pumping very fast...macam nak pecah dadaku ini...hehehhe...tp..as the facilitator told me earlier...smilee...try to calm yourself..and luckily...i was managd to present it smoothly..but anyhow..it is quite 'canned' presentation...uwaa!!!..terukknyee...x pe..x pe..esok ada lagi..and i'll try my best to improve my presentation skill tomorrow!! See ya...

No comments: