Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mandi@Ulu Yam




It suchh a very loooonnnnggg time I haven't had time to jot down something in my blog....I've had a very busy day...work related things....If it is not work related..then it will be something elso...and these few days...lots of things happened which I couldn't really reveeled it here...


It's ok...let me start with how was my weekend filled...


On Saturday...I went to Ulu Yam...hmm...my in law family had some gathering @'Family Day' ..and as usual...Hani...will be the one who was very excited but yet...at the end....x mandi pun...takat rendam kaki je..hehehhe...sbb apa..? sbb dia geli pasir...x pela....ok gak cam tu..sbb dia pun selsema....x brp sihat..kalau mandi beria2 pun nanti..dia gak yg sakit....


Actually...I was so relieved that she doesn't want to mandi sungai....tp..pk2 macam kesian plak dia..dah siap2 tukar swimming suit dah....x pe la hani...dpt cecah kaki dlm air pun jadik laa..kan sayang..?


Hani ngan swimming suit dia...kat dlm khemah ni..


No comments: