Wednesday, August 27, 2008

::. Endless Love





Masa tadi on d way g opis...rasa cam boring pulak asyik dgr radio je..so...ON cd..and pasang lagu Mariah Carey...lagu Endless Love..best lah pulak...dgr lirik lagu ni...feeling jap...

So..this song is dedicated to you Abang... I love you so much...terima kasih utk semuanya..kasih sayang abang..support yg x putus2 masa By down baru2 ni
...to be at where you are when needed..and the best of all..to be 'The Man in Mylife'....

hehehe..jiwang karats jap...


My love,
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right
My first love,
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make
And I .. I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...
And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be

My endless love

Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
Forever ... I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms

And love and, love
I'll be a fool For you,
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh, you know I don't mind
'Cause baby you,
You mean the world to me
Oh I know I know I've found in you

My endless love
Oh, love I'll be that fool For you,
I'm sure
That You know I don't mind
Oh you know- I don't mind

And, YES You'll be the only one
'Cause no one no one can deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you

My love My love, my love

My endless love

2 comments:

Diana Ishak said...

ni lah yang aku menyampah berkawan ngan ko. taksub sangat ngan duda aku.

blahhhh.

Anonymous said...

ko tengok diana.. sapa kata aku sorang yg jiwang.. ko tengok, ko tengok sapa????