Friday, September 1, 2006

Merdeka!!..

Happy 49th Birthday Malaysia!!..Merdeka..!!Merdeka..!Merdeka..!!!. I was at home during the Merdeka countdown..sleeping!!hehehhe....can you imagine that??!! (teruk betol ko ni Rozie oiii..ishk!!).It is not that I do not want to join the countdown...even from the TV..but...myself was very tiring on that day itself...apa lagi...sebab kerja laaa....UAT ...documentation, discussion..testing...this sort of works make me hectic actually!!..Hmm..masa nila...pk2...alangkah bagusnye kalau x kerja..dok umah je jaga anak..but then...hmm...x bolehla nak pegang duit sendiri pulak..I mean..its different if you are working and just staying at home..be a full time housewife...I can't imagine that!!.. Same goes to my hubby...pun penat gak..masin2...b4 12 o'clock..dah pengsan dah kat sofa....yang si kenit tu...x yah cite la...awal2 lagi dah surrender..hehehhe... SO end up..the next morning (31st August itself)...I only managed to catched up those Merdeka celebration story from the newspaper and television...as usual...the big countdown was held and Dataran Merdeka and also KLCC...these 2 places having more crowded that others!! ..

Hmm...nothing much to say here...just wanna saya 'Alhamdulillah..' ..dah 49 tahun dah Malaysia merdeka...hopefully..we'll still live in peace....Amin....

1 comment:

Diana Ishak said...

Ni le namanya takde semangat kenegaraan! Hampehhhh..tido je la keje ko dr dulu..hihi

But, I began to wonder, why is this 31st August more important than 16 September? Isn’t 16 september the actual date when Malaysia is born? Tapi takpela...aku suka August, kalau independence day was set to be on the 14th laaaaaaaaaaaaaaagi aku suka!!!