Friday, September 29, 2006

Time to change...

When I see today's post title...hmm...suddenly I'm thinking of.."eh..how come this title is sooo familiar eh??"...ler...rupa2 nye..ini tag line DiGi..hhehehe...mentang2la staff digi.....sume2 musti nak ada kena mengena ngan digi..:P


So..today..I've decided to apply some changes to my blog...i was thinking..it's kinda boring if my background is stick to white...even though i likes white so much..coz it means purity...sincerity...clean...tp..it's okla.."time to change"..(cess..promo lagik..hahahha..)..I decided to put purple as my Main background color..coz I found it's actually matched with the butterflies in this blog...kan??..alaa...kalau korang kata x kan pun....x kire la..janji...blog's owner kata ..."kannn....."..hehehhe....so..starting from today onwards, you'll see purple + butterfiles as my blog's trademark...

Hmm..this is another story....just now..as soon as I finish my Zohor pray at around 3.15pm...I saw 1 missed call at my hp..and when i checked..it was my husband!!..So..i called him back..and surprisingly...he told me that his brothe..which i called 'Abg Ngah' will have to go to Lubnan this Sunday!! Cepat nyeee!!!...Ishk..baru je kelmarin my husband told me that Abg ngah called him to let him know that he'll need to attend for interview to go to Lubnan...even though he didn't request for that...but he was chosen amongst all navy in Lumut...the positive side is..well..when he come back here (M'sia)..he will get all the rewarded....sometimes..in term of cash..then land..or whatsoever from Government as a symbol of appreciation for his willingness to sacrifice for country..but..on the other hand....pity to my sister in law..Kak Ngah..with her 2 kids..Ijam and Ja'a...they will stay at Lumut without their father..for about 6 months...this will definitely make them missed their father a lot!!! Dahlah budak2 tu memang manja dgn abah dia..ishkk..kesian betull...hmm..I just can't imagine how if this happens to me...Sedangkan when hubby nak g belayar je pun dah rasa cam x nak bg pegi..inikan pulak bila dah tau yg dia nak kena g tpt yg..satu dunia tahu..camane keadaan nye skrg...
My hubby told me that mak (my in law) nangis terukk..ye la...mak mana yg x risau kalau dgr anak nak g tpt cam tu..kan...?

Well..it's almost 4.30pm now...malasss nak menulis dah ni...daaaa!!Cherioo!!!

No comments: