Monday, September 4, 2006

sorry not enough?....

I had a very busy weekend last saurday and sunday!!..Guess what?? Busy shopping..hehehhee..!!(Macam lah banyakk duit..!)..and those 2 days, we went to a same place...Mid Valley! Bukannye apa...sebab last Sunday was a last day of Mega Sale that I can say..taklah seberapa Mega pun!!..Di sebabkan tengok semua org cam busy je shopping...so...myself and hubby pun nak join the crowd gak..!!..Actually, we didn't plan to go for a shopping last Sunday..but it happened when my 'Mak' called me...asked me to bring my youngest sister..Nani to buy her Raya clothes..so...we decided to go to Mid Valley again eventhough a day before, we went to MV..Ok..forget about the shopping thingy...but what really attracted me was an incident that I saw nearby KFC's escalator. As usual..of course there were lots of people walking...talking...carrying bags full of 'sales' things..There was one malay guy talking on the phone while walking...and there was one old lady (ah so) also walking..and suddenly, this ah-so had accidentally bumped at the guy who was talking on the phone and...of course...this old lady said 'sorry' to this guy...and u know what happened? The moment this ah-so bumped to the guy, he immediately 'siku' kan tangan dia ke ah-so ni...and some more..he yelled at the ah-so.."Woi!! Lain kali jalan tu..tgk la sikit..!!Mother f*****!!"...Goshhh...Can u imagine that!!Ni lah dia...buat malu org melayu jee...Ini macam org pun ada ka??

No comments: