Thursday, September 21, 2006

Name.....

Well...I'm back to office today!!..I had a very exciting journey and a FUN activity during the team building at Pangkor!!Fuh...x rugi rasanye pergi..although..I was a bit worried of my little angel --> Hani....because she had some ear problem during my first night at Pangkor..And Alhamdulillah...after my hubby sent her to doctor..she's getting better..Hmm..I guess...ni mesti kes semut sesat masuk telinga dia...shiaann Hani...

Okey....now..I'm not in the mood to talk about my trip to Pangkor...but..I'm gonna list down meaning of each word in my name....

R - Sexy!
O- You're an awesome person.
Z- You're a little too hard to find.
I- You get hyper easily.
E- You have a nice *@#$


Hmm.....betul ke ni........well...dah itu
yg ditulis..betol la kot..hehhehehe...

No comments: